Thursday, January 8, 2009

Brooke is 4 months old!!


Hi everyone!! Hugs and Kisses to OMA and PAPPA, AUNTS, UNCLES, COUSINS and GRANDMA and GRANDPA!!
I am discovering my voice and love to talk and scream so loud in the mornings!! I like to touch Mommy and Daddy's faces, taking my baths at night where I splash water all over the tub. I also enjoy my Saucer/bouncer. I am drooling a lot and like to chew on other people fingers and I love when Mommy and Daddy massages my gums. I can't wait for warmer weather so that Mommy and I can go outside more.

3 comments:

At Home with the Hammonds said...

So adorable! She has changed already since your last post! Growing up too fast just like Chloe!

Rob said...

She is our cutie! Can't wait to see that adorable smile in person.

Buggs said...

She is so cute, can't wait to be in Boise to give her a big hug and lots of kisses. Grandpa shows everyone he meets the new pictures. Of course, we have the brag book up-to-date with each new picture. Even have them on the fridge. See you soon. Love Grandma